How to sign-up and verify account
It is a very easy and quick process to sign up to our program and get help with pest animals. The process to sign-up and then verify your account is outlined below in an easy step-by-step process:
- Visit www.farmerassist.com.au, go to the Registration page and click on the ‘Sign-up here‘ button.
- Tick the ‘Farmer’ option in Step 1.
- Enter your basic contact details and create a password, which you will use to access your account in the future, in Step 2.
- Read and agree to the statement in Step 3.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, and
- Once you have entered all the required information, click the ‘Submit’ button.
A system-generated verification email will be sent to the email address you provided during the registration process. You will need to click on the personalised link within the email to complete the verification.
If you do not receive the verification email, please check your ‘junk mail’ or ‘spam’ folder. If the email has not arrived, it may have been held by your service provider. If this occurs, please contact us so we can manually verify your account.
Farmers have access to the full functionality of the Jobs Board straight away so you can post a job in just minutes after the account has been verified.
How to login
Once you have registered for the program and have verified your account, the process to login is easy:
- Visit www.farmerassist.com.au and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your email address and password, then click the ‘Login’ button.
Once logged in, you are ready to post a job. Learn more about this on our How to Post a Job section.